I found these statistics to be interesting, so I pulled my favorites from a recent blog I found.
Exerpt from the 60 Second Marketer Blog.
- 30 million consumers watch television content via their mobile phones
- In June 2011, the number of U.S. wireless subscriber connections surpassed the U.S. population
- The average online American spends 2 hours a day social networking from a computer, tablet and/or mobile phone. With 18-34 year olds reporting to spend 3.8 hours a day http://www.marketingcharts.com/wp/interactive/social-networking-eats-up-3-hours-per-day-for-the-average-american-user-26049/
- 47% of marketers have generated leads from Facebook, 35% from LinkedIn, 34% from Twitter
- By 2015, more U.S. users will access the Internet through mobile devices than through PCs/wireline devices
- 98% of nonprofits are on Facebook
- Twitter generates almost 10 times more money raised when incorporated into a fundraiser
- The average person is more likely to apply and be accepted by Harvard or be dealt a full house in poker than to click on a banner advertisement (Get Elastic)
- 75% of Americans bring their phones to the bathroom (11 Mark)
- 42.1% of consumers purchased a product or service after seeing or clicking an online advertisement
Jamie Turner is the CEO of the 60 Second Marketer and 60 Second Communications, a marketing communications agency that works with well-known brands and organizations. He is the co-author of “How to Make Money with Social Media” and “Go Mobile” and is a popular marketing speaker at events, trade shows and corporations around the globe.
The last few years have brought many changes to the face of small business, and the time was due for us to update our home on the web. As well as a fresh new face, Appletree now offers a wider variety of services to meet the needs of the business owners we service. Please take a minute to browse our portfolio and see what we have been up to.
We invited a few friends to see the air show preview with us on Sept. 11, 2009. It was also a day to honor and remember 9/11.
Check out more photos on Facebook, and become a fan!
The Fabulous Thunderbirds!
Trail of smoke
Drive traffic to your website while you’re taking care of business.
For a one time investment, advertising on your vehicle brings long-term rewards while building your brand. Make sure to ask about the quality of material being used, usually rated as 5-year or 10-year life span (based on weather and part of the country where you live). See www.bumperbanners.net to contact us about covering your vehicle with your advertising message.
Appletree Bumper Banner